Sunday, October 9, 2011

Recipes for when you haven't had time to go shopping!

There are many times when I open the fridge door and stare hoping something will come what I should make for dinner. here are some recipes I've come up with on a whim for those "in between grocery run" moments!

Zucchini marinera
Cut the zucchini into ribbons long ways
Throw into a skillet with just a hint of olive oil
Cook till zucchini starts to become transparent
Add low carb marinera sauce
Sprinkle some garlic salt on top
Add cheese (I used sharp cheddar as it was what I had at the time)

Enjoy!

Lemon Parmesan broccoli
Take cooked chopped broccoli (the kind that steams in the microwave is what I use) and lightly Splash with lemon juice
Mix well
Generously add Parmesan cheese while mixing so broccoli is covered in it)
Salt to taste.

Enjoy!

Lemon Parmesan chicken
Same as lemon Parmesan broccoli except use cut up grilled chicken breast

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment