Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amazingly easy Spinach Dip

Sometimes you get a craving for the things all the other people get to eat. Spinach Dip is a fav of mine to order when we go out to eat. Unfortunatly on my quest to becoming thin it isnt something I should have. Luckily for you I found an incredible recipe that I tweaked so well you cant tell the difference!

Chop up half a can of artichoke hearts
Mix with half a package of frozen spinich, 1 cup mayo, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of garlic, and a cup of motzerella cheese
Bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes.

Ta-da! (Told you it was easy!)

Although chips are a no-no there is always a way around food you cant have. Pork rinds taste good dipped in this! Also- there are some fantastic homemade low carb recipes out on the web that go great with this! (theyre made of cheese!) I'll be trying a bunch of them later on to let you know which ones are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment