Saturday, July 2, 2011

couple of quick food ideas!

This first concauction is my version of Chicken cordon bleu! I simply sliced open a grilled chicken breast into a pocket and threw it on the George Forman Grill and cook it through. Then, I take it off and stuff it with deli ham and queso cheese. Pop it into the oven at 350 degrees and watch for it to be all melted and you're good to go! Warning: you'll only be able to eat a couple bites because its very filling.

One of the hardest things for me was giving up breaded chicken. I love cashew chicken, boneless wings, nuggets, etc. I took porkrinds and crushed them. Then, I took some raw chicken breasts and cut them into nugget size. I rolled them around in the crushed pork rinds. Finally, I just dropped them in the the fryer and waited till they were golden. Bazinga! You have awesome tasting breaded chicken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment