Friday, July 22, 2011

Turkey Pinwheels

Today I got a craving for pinwheels so I searched through many different recipes till I found a couple I liked and mixed them together to come up with this recipe!

Take 5 table spoons of cream cheese (i used weight watcher's whipped cream cheese as it was much healthier) and mix with 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion and 2 table spoons of chopped lettace. (you can used anything from iceberg to spinach)
Take a low carb wrap (I use Mama Lupe's wraps because they only have 3 net carbs!) and lightly spread mixture on it. (You're going to have extra cream cheese mixture left over for another time!)
Add sliced turkey on top (be careful of some deli meats as they have hidden carbs)
Roll up, slice into pin wheels, chill for about 30 minutes

Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment