Sunday, July 17, 2011

Atkin's contest

http://atkinssuccessstory.atkins.com/templates/SuperstarLanding.aspx

This is the link to Atkin's new contest. It features people's before and after photos. The winner of each round gets a $5000 shopping spree and the grand prize winner gets an awesome package including an all expense paid trip for a photo shoot in California. I hadn't heard of the contest until Atkins sent me the email about the winner of round one. After seeing her before and after photos I relized I had a chance of winning this contest. My before and after pictures were much more dramatic and I feel I could really reepresent the Atkins name and lifestyle. My big focus is to get into shape and tighten my body up. I have until September to get ready. I'm really focusing on my legs, arms, and stomach. I have got rid of all my clothing I used to own and replaced it with new items I got at the mall. I even tried on 2 piece bathing suits! I never would have dreamed of wearing a 2 piece! One thing that is hard to get used to is not going into the plus size section of stores. My sister is constantly reminding me that when we go shopping to put down the size XL clothing. I'm fitting in Medium/Large now and what an amazing feeling it has become! When I go out to eat, its become easy to know what I should and shouldnt have. People stop me all the time and ask me what my secret is. I love sharing my story. It's the first time I've ever been on a diet that I haven't felt deprived of food! Fitting a work out schedule into my life will be a change for me. It's going to be difficult at first but I think this contest will really keep me going. I can get a LOT of clothes with $5000!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment